DIAL-UP Technical Support
NETPLEX Dial-up Customer Trouble Proceedure
- Check for dialtone on the phone line used for
your internet connection. If there is no dialtone, call the
telephone company repair line at 611.
- Check that your modem is properly connected
to the phone line.
- If you have an external modem, make sure it
is properly connected to your computer, that it has power and
is turned on.
- When entering your account/user name and password,
make sure that all letters in the account/user name and password
are entered in lower case.
- If you are still unable to connect to
the internet after successfuly completing the above steps
our technical support staff is available at 888-610-TECH.
Configuring Dial-Up Account – Windows
up local access number
Configure Dial-Up Account - Mac
First look up local access
Mac OS 8.5
Mac OS X